1-877-CLICK-ABC
(1-877-254-2522)

Welcome to our online community

Our vibrant online community helps you keep up on the latest trends in education, share ideas and experiences, and even create your own games and apps.

Category: Guest Blog

Setting a Good Example

There are three major steps you must take to give your child the best preparation any situation life brings. Set a good example Set a good example …Can you guess the third. . In my nanny-capaids, I spent quite some time at the playground, babysitting yet another adorable little kid. At the playground, I’ve seen […]

Also posted in Articles, Diary of the Supper Nanny | | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment
  • 0 Comments

Back To School Rituals

Written by Erica Bolotsky Attention parents: “back-to-school” season has started. Let’s all sigh together. Now what it really means is you have to start waking up earlier and getting your kids back on an early school schedule, battling the refusal to review some math before the next grade level, and A LOT of shopping (maybe […]

Also posted in Articles | | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment
  • 0 Comments

One Day In The Life Of A Millennial Kid.

The world is rapidly changing year after year, whether we notice it or not. We live our lives not noticing how almost every month someone comes up with yet another revolutionary gadget that completely turns our world around, after which we no longer imagine our life without it. Technology entered our homes full speed – […]

Also posted in Diary of the Supper Nanny, eLearning, Reading Program for Children | | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , | 1 Comment
  • 1 Comment

How to Benefit from the Educational Technologies That Are Shaping the Future of Education

Cloud Computing by Alan Scalone, CNK Digital When it comes to the educational technologies available to teach our children to read you’ll definitely see three categories emerge: yesterday, today and tomorrow. As a parent of a child learning to read, you probably still remember the instructional books you used when you were a child. If […]

Also posted in eLearning, Online Reading Software, Reading Program for Children, Technology and Education | | Tagged , , , , , , , , , | 1 Comment
  • 1 Comment

How To Provide Effective Reading Practice – Leveled Readers

By Alan Scalone,  CNK Digital co-founder Now that you have identified an effective reading program for your child—something I reviewed in my last article—it’s time to discuss the importance of leveled readers. When your child is learning to read, practice makes perfect. This is more than just a cheerful saying–it’s confirmed by studies from the National […]

Also posted in eLearning, Online Reading Software, Reading Program for Children, Technology and Education | | Tagged , , , , , , , | 1 Comment
  • 1 Comment

Selecting an Effective Reading Program for Your Child: Tools vs. Toys

by Alan Scalone, CNK Digital co-founder Whether you’re home schooling your child or merely looking to improve your child’s reading skills in and out of the classroom, an effective reading program can deliver results and improve standardized test scores. Unfortunately, not all reading programs are created equally. Some programs are developed by individuals who see […]

Also posted in eLearning, Online Reading Software, Product Review, Technology and Education | | Tagged , , , , , , , | 2 Comments
  • 2 Comments