1-877-CLICK-ABC
(1-877-254-2522)

Welcome to our online community

Our vibrant online community helps you keep up on the latest trends in education, share ideas and experiences, and even create your own games and apps.

Category: Reading Program for Children

Video Games : Friend or Foe

With all the technology available to us, the question still remains, is playing video games good or bad? As video games wheel in to our children’s lives, parents have labeled them as “time-wasters”, “brain-damaging activities” and many other negative connotations.   More times then not, children’s anti-social behavior is blamed on video games. However, […]

Also posted in eLearning, Online Reading Software, Phonics, Technology and Education | | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment
  • 0 Comments

CNK DIGITAL’S CLICKN READ PHONICS TAKES THE GOLD!

Popular learn-to-read program honored with prestigious TopTenREVIEWS Gold and Excellence Awards for 2014. LOS ANGELES, California (March 2014) – TopTenREVIEWS (TTR) has honored CNK Digital’s ClickN READ Phonics program with the company’s top honors – the Gold and Excellence Awards for 2014 – earning 9.95 points out of 10 total. “This fun application has animated […]

Also posted in Articles, Online Reading Software, Product Review, Technology and Education | | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment
  • 0 Comments

One Day In The Life Of A Millennial Kid.

The world is rapidly changing year after year, whether we notice it or not. We live our lives not noticing how almost every month someone comes up with yet another revolutionary gadget that completely turns our world around, after which we no longer imagine our life without it. Technology entered our homes full speed – […]

Also posted in Diary of the Supper Nanny, eLearning, Guest Blog | | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , | 1 Comment
  • 1 Comment

How to Benefit from the Educational Technologies That Are Shaping the Future of Education

Cloud Computing by Alan Scalone, CNK Digital When it comes to the educational technologies available to teach our children to read you’ll definitely see three categories emerge: yesterday, today and tomorrow. As a parent of a child learning to read, you probably still remember the instructional books you used when you were a child. If […]

Also posted in eLearning, Guest Blog, Online Reading Software, Technology and Education | | Tagged , , , , , , , , , | 1 Comment
  • 1 Comment

How To Provide Effective Reading Practice – Leveled Readers

By Alan Scalone,  CNK Digital co-founder Now that you have identified an effective reading program for your child—something I reviewed in my last article—it’s time to discuss the importance of leveled readers. When your child is learning to read, practice makes perfect. This is more than just a cheerful saying–it’s confirmed by studies from the National […]

Also posted in eLearning, Guest Blog, Online Reading Software, Technology and Education | | Tagged , , , , , , , | 1 Comment
  • 1 Comment

Where can I use your Phonics program?

The great thing about our phonics program is that you can use it from any computer that has Internet access.  This is because the program is hosted on our servers and it not installed on your home computer.  You can access the program in the library, at a friend’s house, or on your work computer, […]

Also posted in Articles, eLearning, Online Reading Software, Phonics, Product Review, Uncategorized | | Tagged | Leave a comment
  • 0 Comments

My child has problems using the keyboard and mouse with your Online Phonics program

Many children who are using our online phonics program may have problems using the mouse and keyboard.  This is because the mouse and keyboard that come with your computer are designed for adult sized hands.  We offer a set of keyboards that have smaller keys, closer together and mice that are designed for smaller hands.  […]

Also posted in Articles, eLearning, Online Reading Software, Phonics, Product Review, Uncategorized | | Tagged | Leave a comment
  • 0 Comments

My child has a learning disability but still needs to learn to read

Our program is designed to that any child can learn to read, regardless of their learning disabilities.  We even offer a guarantee: If your child completes all 100 lessons and he or she has not learned to read, we will refund your purchase price.  This shows you that we are serious about our program and […]

• 0 Comments

How does your Reading Programs match with the NCLB?

Our reading programs meet the requirements of the NCLB that state that every child must be proficient in reading by third grade.  Children who complete our entire program will be able to pass the NCLB tests on reading and even meets the early reading first initiative.  Because it is set up for children to start […]

• 0 Comments

Can I try your Reading Program before I make a purchase?

We want you to be comfortable with your purchase, so we offer you two free sample lessons from our reading program.  These lessons show you how the program is designed and how easy it is to understand the instructions.  You can even complete the sample with your children to see if they will enjoy the […]

• 0 Comments