1-877-CLICK-ABC
(1-877-254-2522)

Welcome to our online community

Our vibrant online community helps you keep up on the latest trends in education, share ideas and experiences, and even create your own games and apps.

Category: Uncategorized

ClickN KIDS New Tablet

CLICKN KIDS INTRODUCES TABLET WITH MULTI-AWARD WINNING LOONEY TUNES™ CLICKN READ® PHONICS PROGRAM Available on Walmart.com in Eight Popular Colors LOS ANGELES – September 15, 2013 – ClickN KIDS, a multi award-winning educational content provider, announced the launch of its first ever ClickN KIDS Tablet that is tailored to both children, including teenagers, and their […]

Also posted in Press | | Leave a comment
  • 0 Comments

I Want My Children to Learn to Spell as Soon as Possible

If you want your children to learn to spell as soon as possible, then they should start using our spelling program at the age of three.  This is the earliest that most children can operate a computer keyboard, so they will be able to complete the lessons on their own.  We also offer child sized […]

Also posted in Articles, eLearning, Online Reading Software, Technology and Education | | Tagged | Leave a comment
  • 0 Comments

Where can I use your Phonics program?

The great thing about our phonics program is that you can use it from any computer that has Internet access.  This is because the program is hosted on our servers and it not installed on your home computer.  You can access the program in the library, at a friend’s house, or on your work computer, […]

Also posted in Articles, eLearning, Online Reading Software, Phonics, Product Review, Reading Program for Children | | Tagged | Leave a comment
  • 0 Comments

My child has problems using the keyboard and mouse with your Online Phonics program

Many children who are using our online phonics program may have problems using the mouse and keyboard.  This is because the mouse and keyboard that come with your computer are designed for adult sized hands.  We offer a set of keyboards that have smaller keys, closer together and mice that are designed for smaller hands.  […]

Also posted in Articles, eLearning, Online Reading Software, Phonics, Product Review, Reading Program for Children | | Tagged | Leave a comment
  • 0 Comments

My child has a learning disability but still needs to learn to read

Our program is designed to that any child can learn to read, regardless of their learning disabilities.  We even offer a guarantee: If your child completes all 100 lessons and he or she has not learned to read, we will refund your purchase price.  This shows you that we are serious about our program and […]

• 0 Comments

How does your Reading Programs match with the NCLB?

Our reading programs meet the requirements of the NCLB that state that every child must be proficient in reading by third grade.  Children who complete our entire program will be able to pass the NCLB tests on reading and even meets the early reading first initiative.  Because it is set up for children to start […]

• 0 Comments

Can I try your Reading Program before I make a purchase?

We want you to be comfortable with your purchase, so we offer you two free sample lessons from our reading program.  These lessons show you how the program is designed and how easy it is to understand the instructions.  You can even complete the sample with your children to see if they will enjoy the […]

• 0 Comments

The Best features of our Reading Programs

One of the best features of our reading programs is the way that the children learn how to read.  They start by learning the phonics sound of each letter.  They then learn to combine those sounds into words.  Finally, they learn to make complete sentences with the words they have learned.  Each lesson is geared […]

• 0 Comments

Parents see improvement with our Reading Program

Many parents have found that our reading program improves their child’s reading ability faster than traditional programs.  We have several testimonials available from parents, so you can read the success they have had in their own words.  There are also statements regarding children with different learning disabilities, so you can see how our program works […]

• 0 Comments

Learn to Read while having Fun

Children do not like completing lessons in school because they are boring.  Hours of memorization and testing can make anyone, especially children, want to stop and do something else.  Our program can help you child learn to read faster because the lessons are fun.  They get to play games, similar to the ones they currently […]

• 0 Comments